Pointe Coupee Farm Bureau Farm Bureau Insurance *
FAQ's - Pointe Coupee Farm Bureau Farm Bureau Insurance *
Below, find a listing of our most frequently asked questions.
- What are your office hours?
- Our office hours are Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 4:30 pm.
- What options are available in paying my bill?
- There are three ways to pay your bill. You can pay online at: www.lfbf.com You can mail your payment to: P O. Box 728 New Roads, LA 70760 You can stop by our office, located at:Hospital Road 3411 Ewing Drive New Roads, LA 70760
- What types of insurance do you provide?
- Farm Bureau Insurance* is the largest provider of property and casualty insurance headquartered in the state. In addition to Auto and Home, we also provide expert options on Life Insurance, Retirement Planning, Health Insurance and Banking Services.
- What are the best auto liability limits?
- It is generally accepted that the state minimum policy limits may not be enough. Most insurance professionals would agree for the average driver the best liability limits are as follows: $100,000 per person for bodily injury, $300,000 per accident for bodily injury, and $100,000 per accident for property damage. However, each individual’s auto insurance needs are unique. Contact us for a Confidential Insurance Review today, and we’ll help you determine the right coverage for you.
- How do I report a claim?
- Report an automobile or property claim 24 hours a day, 7 days a week online or by calling toll free 1.866.275.7322.
- Why do I have to pay Membership Dues?
- Farm Bureau Insurance* is not just an ordinary insurance company, we were established on the foundation of supporting agriculture. Through your contributions, and those from members statewide, we are able to offer continued support to local growers and ranchers in the form of education and agricultural legislation that impacts our state’s overall economy.
- What is a Confidential Insurance Review?
- A Confidential Insurance Review is a personal insurance evaluation to determine the exact coverage your family needs (and doesn’t need). When you schedule a Confidential Insurance Review, you and your agent will sit down and discuss your auto, home, and life insurance protection to make sure you have adequate coverage. Plus we’ll determine where you’re getting the best value and where you might do better. It doesn’t cost you anything and it may save you a lot. Contact us today to schedule your Confidential Insurance Review.
Products & Services
Get in touch!
Pointe Coupee Farm Bureau -
Farm Bureau Insurance *
New Roads Office
Hospital Rd. 3411 Ewing Drive
P.O. Box 728
New Roads, Louisiana 70760
Phone: (225) 638-8626
Fax: (225) 638-4232